3/12/2012

I need to share my madness.

On March 19, we arrive at 18 years of marriage. It has been really an incredible journey! Days weaving an entire life together. Love of God has been present. We have received gifts in a million years would have dreamed of.
Some of these gifts were born of dry stones. Dry, but hard stones that come from daily work and delicate suffering which has mean Our Cross. Stones, which are the foundation of this marriage that has also been a gift from God. The two gifts that have been like living water are our two small children. Both gifts through adoption. 
I could go on listing the amount of incredible gifts over the years. Job opportunities, service to the things we think, learn, travel, meet wonderful people, friends who are there forever ...
Also the gift of saying goodbye to much loved peopleSlowly accompany them to their last breathPain and contradiction, but in the end a gift that not everyone pays attention.
And despite the very great progress in changing the paradigm about how to ask God for the gift of health, the mystery remains unsolvedInclusive, may soon have to say goodbye to my "infertile infertility."
I've learned to see what I have. Rather than mourn what I have notTherefore, I have clearly that what I see today is the tremendous improvement in my healthDespite that I still in search of more days of cervical mucus, or looking for a quality ovulationThe mystery remains hidden. What is the reason why we have never pregnant? Simple as that.
But, back to business. What we say today my cycles on my health and hormonal insanityI put my focus on what we have achieved. Why? Because I have learned that miracles need to be worked. The do not come alone. God needs your faith and also your action. And that is why I decided to post. I want to share my madness!!
First of all.
What do I have today? 42 years and since four cycles agoa stable long cycle. Dot. Large, but stable.
I am also starting to forget entirely what it was PMS, since I have not even a single symptom since 5 or 6 months ago. Additionally, I have a perfect luteal phase of 13 days or more, not less, for last 12 months! Now I can sleep and rest. My body definitely feels less pain. And more important, my soul has understood how to offer this pain.
That's a lot for someone who has lost an ovary and lives to the menace of chronic fatigue, the threat of estrogen dominance and the shadow of death from breast cancer!
As Einstein would say "if you keep doing the same thing, you will get the same results."
Something has changed in my life objectivelyBefore, I could even say that I was so sick and I felled continously fear and sadness. Today I see life through different eyes. So what we have done differently?
I would say the turning point began when my dad's bipolar disorder was taking my brothers, sister and myself out of control. In that moment I reconnected with a doctor who knew very well my dad and that was academy member at the institute were I was doing the MBA. What did this doctor different? That instead of using drugs as first choice, he gave to me a vial of clear droplets that I should take four tiny drops, four times a day. What contained that strange medicineA preparation from a flower containing the "vibration" of an emotion similar to what my heart needed at that time. Flowers of Bach. This was my first acknowledge of bioenergetic medicine.
So I started taking them. And my life changed for the first timeIt was like opening a magic boxI was so excited that I learned of it gradually. Thanks to my drops I couldnot only complete the MBA in two years, but also enjoy it while having a full time job as executive director of a foundation.
Life changed, then the context has evolved alsoAt the end of this time we decided to adopt.
OK! I was almost graduated from the executive master and was bringing to life by myself an entire foundation. From nothing, to something. And we were just at the beginning of another impossible taskinternational adoption from Colombia to Mexico, and the interminable wait four years ahead that we don't even know how long it was going to take. Could anyone imagine how my soul and body felt in that moment?
So tons of patience! Where to buy itI was committed to do so, but I didn't find it. And I know my nature. I endure. I pay the price, but I learned and grew in the process. How? Thanks to the flowers!
Finally the wait was over and the first child arrives. How to overcome to live for 3 months without my husband and waiting time defined without the seal of the court that would make me mother? At the same time, do not forgetthat my health was terrible. In one month, at least two weeks spent ill with a cold. Always tired. Although I must confess that cheerful thanks to the prayer life I have endeavored to keep as a way to strengthen my faith. By the way, another gift from God. So, a path to faith. Discipline and a method. Learning to pray, from the very beginning. Attending daily Mass. Frequent communion. Spiritual direction. More gifts!!
During this time I lived in Colombia during three long months, and survived to court proceedings. We returned to Mexico. What was always in my bag? A bottle of rescue and my custom made vial with flowersBy then, I had completed a course with the Bach Institute in England. Already had the repertoire of the 38 flowers in vials with the essence mother. And had bought books, downloaded Internet references and had used and prescribed a thousand times the flowers for my husband, friends and family. Good practice, right?
We returned to Mexico and came a very difficult yearThe departure of my father. How I lived that long? Reading, researching, studying, learning, applying what I learned. How a person diesAnd many bioethical decisionsHow to handle the pain? Which means you need to give to a person terminally ill with cancer during last days? And how to discover when that aid can become a burden to say farewell to arms to the loving embrace of the Father?
More flowers, no doubt. And not only that! A wonderful doctor, a right intention as few people I know. Who? The gift of a Creigh.ton Mo.del teacher! Someone who had attended educational phases in Omaha, some years before. Not only taught me to do chartingbut also accompanied me as a pro life doctor, during the last days of life in the land of my beloved father. Prayers, seeking faith, emotions harmonized, patience, patience, patience...
Of course, all you have to do with fertility, was stash in a drawer in those days. The only thing I've got of that initial phase of Crei.ghton Mo.del Charting is controlling PMS a little bit. Not eliminating it as it has been nowadays, but just having the chance to control it. 
And I also got something better than any jewel over earth: a doctor with an active faith coherent with what she advised.
Sad days of saying good bye, and still chronic fatigue. Changes in my way to work. Being more a full time mother. Becoming overwhelmed. Trying to pray, sometimes arid, arid prayers. Nonsense, no answer. But  the way very clear. The Op.us D.ei way in my life. Order, friendship, commitment, help, deeper spiritual direction... Become Supe.rnum.erary. Something that has helped me a lot. Has in fact, transformed my faith. The way I ask every second of my life and pray to Our Mercy Lord. The most extraordinary blessing in my life!! Since this daily work in my life, there is no fears anymore, anymore sadness. It has been an spiritual transformation, but also a physical one. My heart has really changed!
And then more gifts...
Thanks to a very very good and beloved friend, I discovered something that definitely change my life. What is that? N.A.ET. Nambru.driprad's Aller.gy Elimin.ation Tecni-ques. Just amazing!
What it is for? A system to eliminate the scourge of allergies in my life. Not only physical but also emotionalI did not know how they were affecting my body. To say that I have more than 100 sessions working on it and there are still things to change
Action is very simple: You go to the office of the practitionerShe makes the first 15 sessions, a treatment session, the 15 substances from the cells, most people reject or have a kind of "allergy"Amazing things can change. For example, I had a serious problem with vitamin B and its derivativesHow I know? Because my skin is acne filled with one of these muscle injectionsNo doctor had told me why it was. Although an estimated dermatology doctor had diagnosed what happened to meNow I have clarity, what could have been doing in my body and my fertilityinability to use,  to assimilate a vitamin so essential for all nervous processes.
As I said, this was not an immediate change. However it has been a radical change. It's like adding bricks to go to a cathedral. And girlsI had to have patience!
Among the first session was almost 3 years and the last one was today, can be counted objectively the changes that have occurred in my body. To the extent that I have come to the stability of the cycles because several sessions have been used to correct step by step the huge hormonal disorder my body suffers.
How does it work? Very simple. There is a part in each session which is dedicated to find what is your body asking to change in its answerNormally I have symptoms of it. For example, since any episodes of sneezing to chronic constipation. Works with the same principle of Bach FlowerIn fact, many times, the session is intended to resolve an emotional overreaction that has manifestations in the body.
Having identified the problem, the doctor makes a massage in some points of the spinal bone, that is as if I were "disconnected" and then, you are "connected back"Then the operating system of the body, clears the response that is programmed, and learn how to answer without creating a prejudicial over response. After you are "re-ignite", your answer is differentReady!

I have used NAET with my children and husband also. We all are fans. For example. Today, my little girl got a sudden fever. In the morning she got a session dedicated to generate a new answer to her immune reaction to the environment that is being established with the new spring season.
I also used to help my eldest during his 20 day hospitalization with pneumococcus! And of course, always had near me Bach Flowers and used to maintain myself, husband and child.
Worst than a marathon! 
And still more amazing thing, was what was to come...

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I am interested in those Bach flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really very interesting! http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm
      I can tell you by e-mail which ones you need :)

      Delete